'“Optimal health” does not and will never come in a pill or tonic – the human body and the interactions that we each have between our genes, outlooks, environments, and lifestyles are far too complex to ever be addressed wholly or completely by a simplistic paradigm or single treatment.'
Dr. Alex Vasques
So let's start here (check all that apply): I am here because I:
Feel like I have foggy thinking a lot, I'm just not clear headed anymore
Feel overwhelmed and stressed a lot during the day.
I go, go go and say yes, yes yes to everyone and I'm exhausted and worn out!
I have a chronic illness and am frustrated with my medical staff. I am ready to discover alternative methods. I want someone who who knows what they are doing and will listen to me!
I Feel more moody and little things make me irritated.
I feel anxious all the time a like the other shoe is waiting to drop.
I feel like a tornado all day long, I am just in a whirlwind and am tired when I sleep (if I do) I still don't feel rested.
I feel like I take on everyone's problems and issues and I am exhausted.
My doctor said my labs are fine, but I don't feel fine!
Good News, my friend! There's no wrong answer, If any of the above apply you're in the right place!
My name is Kelli Hughart its my goal to support and empower you on your health journey with solid holistic practices. With advanced certifications in Herbalism, Reiki, Aromatherapy, Nutritional Therapy, and Health Coaching, I go FAR beyond other practitioners, to bring in mind/body principles, functional medicine practices, along with herbal and aromatherapy protocols for a well-rounded approach to healing and lasting change.
I'm known by my clients as the 'no fad zone' and my clients say 'Kelli is the real deal.'
I love supporting my clients with an empathetic ear and solid foundational protocols that will last!
My last client came in with low energy, chronic illness and was not getting help from her medical staff.
During our work together we incorporated better eating habits, ways to make things easier for her daily and helped her get more relaxation time and be more productive. She raised her energy levels, reduced her medication and now feels more relaxed and has better focus.
Because I love nature, and do Wildlife Rehabilitation, I am known as 'WildWoman.' I own 60 Acres that is being managed as a wildlife and botanical sanctuary. I am also the Director of the non profit organization named AWARE.
Giving back to my community through wildlife rehab is very important to me.
The property, Tawodi (Cherokee for hawk), was a 20th Anniversary gift from my darling husband! We release wildlife and are raising rare plants.
Now I may be a big fan being 'lost' in the woods, while chewing on tulip poplar buds, but my real passion is to help women with herbs and other natural protocols who are overwhelmed, burned out and have fallen ill due to being the 'yes person.'
I had a personal struggle with burnout, that and overcame it and I know that I can help you too! I know that you have a special talent and passion and that you WANT (no, you NEED) to be seen and heard in the world and I want to help you reclaim your health so you can do that.
My approach is all about helping you find balance, the natural right therapies that work for you so that you can reclaim yourself as a priority in your busy world. I am here to HEAR YOU. Many of my clients say that I was the only person that has really heard their needs. I am ready to listen to you.
Reach out for a Free Session to see if I have any resources that may be helpful.
Here are some Random Facts:
- I am a martial artist! I am a 4th Dan in Tae Kwon Do and testing for my blue belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and practice Tai Chi
- Last year I rehabbed and released 40 Box Turtles, 2 owls, 20 Bunnies and 21 Opossums. Some people call me the turtle master.
- I am Reiki Master/Teacher and I train others to use and practice Reiki daily, like I do!
- I love nature and spending time alone, and barefoot. I love doing wildlife tracking and listening to bird language. I have over 2000 hours in volunteer time with Virginia Master Naturalist.
- I am a self proclaimed Functional Medicine junkie I love the benefits of working with Functional Medicine practices!
- My first herbal medicine I made was when I was a teenager. I learned how to make 'Yellowroot Tea' with my grandmother. My great grandmother was a granny healer!
- I love to make food and medicine with common weeds! Chickweed pesto yum!
- I once help deliver goats!
- I have been interviewed on multiple occasion by local magazine about herbalism, wildlife rehab and naturalism.
- I have been a quest speaker at herb gatherings.
Information Contained Here is For educational Purposes Only!
None of the information contained on this website is designed to diagnose, cure or treat disease.